viernes, 29 de mayo de 2009

la chuequera!


es genial.

If i could spend the rest of my life with my people I would do it over and over again
Leave it up to them...leave it up to us...if i could spend the rest of my life with my people I would do it over and over again I live in my mind that i know there's no equal when i'm falling out, will they pull me back in.
It was long ago and we were younger so and our lives we part wrote feel it, feeling
yeah.
And i remember every ... sometimes it's too much to take. Break down, wipe out, ...
and i mean it, and i ...

If think we could help this world if only we try but we grow up at least that's what they say we came to...
I tell myself every day that none of that apply all i really need It's all i have ever seen only thing works for me is to feel it, feeling and when we turn to leave and others turn to...



0 cosillas divertidillas :